We’re Looking for a new Marketing Specialist
ASPE, Inc. is looking for the next great marketing professional to join our creative, collaborative, and passionate team. We have a strong direct mail history that is supported by a solid electronic marketing push, and we are always looking at new tools, toys, and technology. We are early-adopters at heart, who must be in the know, so we need someone to help us continue to challenge each other to integrate traditional and new media.
Send us your resume if you:
- Are a creative thinker who loves to brainstorm new ideas and campaigns
- Want to not only talk about new ideas, but also get your hands dirty doing the work involved to make those ideas come to life
- Have a passion for anything and everything marketing related
- Love to look at new technology, tools, and toys that help today’s businesses communicate with their customers and drive business no matter what the product
- Don’t want to be a one-trick pony in the marketing-sense, and are eager to have a career and skill set where you dabble in a variety of things
We’re looking for a talented individual to help us continue to grow our marketing and drive new leads and revenue. You’ll be challenged to learn, try, know, and understand a wide array of traditional and electronic marketing channels, while being asked to track, analyze, and make business decisions based on the performance, analytics, and metrics you see.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and any online persona (blog, Twitter, etc.) to email@example.com. More details below.
- Marketing geek at heart – needs to try and play with the latest social media tool, enjoys analyzing and critiquing junk mail pieces and commercials. If you have found yourself at a table talking about the ins-and-outs of social media, blogging, email marketing, etc…you meet this requirement and will fit right in.
- Excellent communicator – team player who contributes in brainstorming sessions, as well as in conversations about the latest in sports, TV, movies, food, and beer.
- Go-getter by nature – likes to have fun in an easy-going, collaborative environment, but knows how to turn it off, dig in, and get things done when it counts. If you can appreciate, but not be distracted by how sarcasm, office pranks, water-cooler conversations, and a good laugh can break up the monotony of the day, then you could be the next member of our team.
- Experience creating, developing, and tracking marketing campaigns
- Experience using social media to drive personal or business goals, both is a plus
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint…aka Microsoft Office
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience managing projects to meet deadlines and goals
Nice to haves:
- Experience with marketing/analytics apps like AdWords & Analytics
- Experience with email marketing tools such as Bronto, iContact, Constant Contact, etc.
- HTML and/or CSS experience and knowledge
- Photoshop experience
- Understanding of the elements of SEO (must know what this stands for)
- Non-crappy musical tastes
- Taste buds that appreciate a good beer or margarita
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and any online persona (blog, Twitter, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.