ASPE's Jennifer Johnson is a Marketing Intern who directly collaborates with the dynamic marketing team at ASPE. She is currently a student at North Carolina State University and is majoring in Marketing and International Relations, as well as working towards a minor in French. Jennifer enjoys being a member of the Hamilton Scholar program in the Poole College of Management, which allows her to stay active in her community and also meet professionals from across the world. Coming from a customer service background, Jennifer thrives to satisfy the needs of the client and hopes to do so by being a part of the marketing team, which she supports by performing many duties, which include: blogging, working with digital and direct campaigns, and various other day-to-day activities.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys watching movies, traveling to new places, and working on various craft projects!
Connect with Jennifer:
More from this author:
- Web Seminar Recap: Analytics for your Website and Social Media
- Web Seminar Recap: Using SEO for Social Media
- Web Seminar Recap: How to Use Filters and Segments in Google Analytics
- I have 1 hour a day to devote to social media? How do I maximize my return on time?
- Web Seminar Recap: Mobile Paid Search – Best Practices
- Launching A New PPC Account – 5 Key Tips for Success
- Web Seminar Recap: What is Google Plus and How to Use it for Your Business
- Web Seminar Recap: PPC Tools to Improve Performance and Productivity
- Web Seminar Recap: Advanced Analytics – Next Step with Google
- Why Facebook Social Media Advertising for 2016
- Web Seminar Recap: Using Youtube to Enhance Your Marketing