ASPE Instructor Jeremy Smith is a savvy marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit. As a seasoned professional, Jeremy has worked with a multitude of companies from start-ups pulling themselves up by their bootstraps to those spending millions in marketing capital. His primary strength in digital marketing taught him that social and new media represent a change of how business gets done – the glory is no longer only for the big boys.
Jeremy has a zest for living that translates to his passion for cultivating and deploying digital marketing strategies. His fresh ideas and sound strategies in social media, brand management, lead generation, strategic alliances and new techniques with emerging media get results. His feeling is that given the right voice, the right advocates, and the right outlets, any company, large or small, can make itself a success by employing digital marketing as a part of its overall marketing plan.
Jeremy holds a double degree in business administration and Spanish from East Carolina University. He also studied further at Universidad de las Americas in Puebla, Mexico. Deep proficiency paired with an easygoing nature gives Jeremy a unique ability to make sure his clients have the know-how to keep their businesses relevant in today's marketplace.
Connect with Jeremy on:
More from this author:
- The Current State of SEO: Not what it was
- Blog Comments: Useful or a Waste of Time?
- Video Marketing for 2015 and Beyond
- PPC Mistakes that Sink Beginners
- Social Media Marketing: These Lies will Kill you
- Are your Blog Posts Generating Quality Leads?
- Common Reasons for Content Marketing Failure
- 7 A/B Testing Lessons to Skyrocket Your Conversion
- 3 Ways to Build a Successful Content Marketing Plan
- Microsite vs. Landingpage
- 10 PPC Mistakes Marketers Make
- How to Write Great Copy Online
- Why Every B2B Company Needs a Content Marketing Plan
- Top 10 SEO Changes That Will Affect Marketers in 2014
- How to Build Trust, Authority, and High Conversion Rates for Any Size Company
- Will Hummingbird Affect Your SEO Efforts?
- Yahoo, Twitter & Prism. Does The Government Get Your Data?
- 5 Key Characteristics of a Google AdWords High Quality Score
- Content Marketing: 4 Key Strategies That Shape Viral Content
- Your SEO Strategy is Completely Wrong