Meet Tina Arnoldi, the founder of 360 Internet Strategy, and a resident of Charleston, SC since the late 1990s. She is qualified in both Google Analytics and Google AdWords, helping clients manage their internet strategy. Tina is also an experienced presenter, offering instruction on topics including Google tools and social media. As a licensed professional counselor (LPC), she has a unique set of qualifications and insight on consumer behavior. She was recognized in 2007 by the Charleston Business Journal with a "Forty Under 40" award and again in 2011 as an Influential Woman in Business.
Connect with Tina:
More from this author:
- Viewing AdWords Reports in Google Analytics
- How to Increase Your Website Traffic
- Google Analytics: The Big Picture
- 5 Google Analytics Performance Dashboards
- How to Measure Display Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
- Three Strategies to Understand Visitor Intent with Google Analytics
- What to Monitor with your AdWords Budget – Part I
- How to Use Google Analytics to Optimize Your Website
- How to use Self-Referrals and PayPal Referrals in Google Analytics
- How to Optimize Your YouTube Campaigns
- How to Create Your First Video Campaign for AdWords
- Getting Started with Attribution Models in AdWords
- Options for Device Bidding in AdWords
- How to Manage Your Google AdWords Account
- How to Get Started with Expanded Text Ads
- Analytics and AdWords – Not Always Perfect Together
- Performance (Active View) Metrics in AdWords
- Measuring YouTube Ad Performance in AdWords
- Performance Metrics in AdWords – What Should You Look At?
- What is User Explorer in Google Analytics?