ASPE's Tegan Smith is a Marketing intern here at ASPE. She is currently a student at North Carolina State University working towards a business degree with a concentration in Marketing. Tegan has experience in sales and a knowledge of how to generate leads and expand the pipeline. She performs a number of marketing roles for our firm including working with email campaigns, supporting direct mail, hosting web seminars and writing for the ASPE Blogs.
When Tegan is outside the office, she serves on North Carolina State University's Panhellenic Executive Board and is actively involved in the marketing community on campus.
Connect with Tegan:
More from this author:
- Internet Summit ’14: From an Intern’s POV
- Web Seminar Recap: How to Incorporate Content Marketing into your Social Media Marketing Plan
- Web Seminar Recap: How to be a Revenue-Driven Marketer
- Make an Impact with Social Media
- When Do You Send More Email?
- Web Seminar Recap: The 7 Things Every Great Checkout Page Needs
- Web Seminar Recap: How to Use Content Marketing for a Boring Industry
- Web Seminar Recap: 7 Things Every SEO Campaign Needs Right Now
- Web Seminar Recap: How Content Marketing Affects Search Engine Rankings
- Web Seminar Recap: How to Steal Your Competitors’ Twitter Followers
- Web Seminar Recap: Programmatic Advertising 101
- “Not Provided” Haunting the Dreams of Every Marketer
- Web Seminar Recap: How to Steal Your Competitors’ Facebook Fans
- Web Seminar Recap: What Type of Content Gets Shared the Most on Twitter
- Web Seminar Recap: How to Avoid and Recover from Google’s Penguin Penalty
- Web Seminar Recap: How to Create a Loyal Blog Audience
- No Tweet is Safe!
- Am I Eligible for a GSA Discount?
- Google Analytics: Collecting Campaign Data
- Tracking Micro and Macro Conversion in Google Analytics