ASPE's Traci Taylor is our firm's lead Electronic Marketing Specialist. She started her career with an undergraduate degree from NC State University in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. Traci began her time at ASPE as a marketing intern and has remained with the firm, progressing through the marketing organization to her current role as team lead for electronic marketing.
Traci is responsible for planning, executing and overseeing all internet marketing initiatives at ASPE, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing, Pay-Per-Click Advertising, Google Analytics, Social Media and more. Over the course of five years Traci has built an impressive portfolio of skills as a 21st century electronic marketer, including credentials as a Google AdWords Certified Individual and recently completing the Google Analytics Academy course, Digital Analytics Fundamentals. Currently, she is working toward her Executive Certificate in Internet Marketing from Saint Louis University and is a regular contributor to the ASPE-ROI Blog, ASPE-SDLC Blog and ASPE-IT Blog. Traci is actively involved in the Raleigh SEO Meetup, the most successful SEO meetup in the United States, the Triangle Social Media Club, and is a member of the Triangle chapter of the American Marketing Association.
With a love for the outdoors and animals, Traci spends her free time with her husband and two dogs camping, hiking, fly fishing and four-wheeling. She is also a volunteer for the Wake County SPCA and can be found rallying her team and raising donations for the SPCA's annual K-9 3K.
Connect with Traci:
More from this author:
- Have Your Tissues Ready, WestJet Just Released Their Annual Christmas Video
- How to Add or Update a Credit Card in Your Google AdWords Account
- 5 Tips from a Presentation Rock Star
- What to Consider When Going Social
- Which Social Media Channels are Best for My Business?
- Top 10 Google Algorithm Changes of 2014
- How I Wasted $25K a Month on Broad Match Keywords in Google AdWords
- ASPE President Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and Nominates Partner Global Knowledge
- A/B Testing with Google Analytics
- NoIndex, NoFollow, or Robots.txt?
- Google AdWords Updates to be Announced April 22nd
- Google Plus is LinkedIn on Steroids
- What is Content Marketing?
- Google Analytics Views and Filters
- Google AdWords Certification and Google Partners: Are You Confused?
- How to Create a Google Analytics Account
- Google Analytics Academy: How Google Analytics Works
- Google Analytics Academy: The Importance of Digital Analytics
- Google’s New Analytics Academy
- New Google Analytics Features