ASPE has a special approach and consideration for government clients in order to address their unique needs and concerns. We offer reduced pricing on many of our products for federal, state and local government clients through the GSA Discount. But who qualifies for this great opportunity?
Entities Eligible for GSA Discount:
- Executive Agencies
- Example: Export-Import Bank of US
- Other federal agencies, mixed-ownership Government corporations, the District of Columbia, qualified nonprofit agencies for the blind or severely handicapped individuals for providing service to the Government
- The Senate, the House of Representatives, and activities under the direction of the Architect of the Capitol
- State, local, regional, and tribal governments
- Institutes for higher education (excluding private institutions)
- Tribes and Tribal Organizations
- Certain Institutions that assist the disabled:
- Howard University
- Gallaudet University
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- American Printing House for the Blind
- Governments of American Samoa, Guam, the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, and the US Virgin Islands
- The American Red Cross and other voluntary nonprofit relief agencies
We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality and most challenging education programs. Whether it is for a Fortune 500 corporation or government agency, we have an excellent track record of transferring knowledge that delivers real results. When you take advantage of this great discount and classes, you’ll quickly come to experience the confidence that comes after you let us train your team.
For more specific information on GSA Eligibility click here!