Are you ready to take the next step on social media to begin paying for advertising? Perhaps you’ve been doing well on Facebook, but you’ve plateaued, and your numbers are no longer improving. This is normal for Facebook managers, and it usually means it’s time to start paying for ad placement.
This web seminar will detail why paid advertising is becoming an essential part of a Facebook strategy, and how you can get the most return for your dollars. There are several different types of ways to advertise on Facebook, and you should approach it with the knowledge of what you want. We’ll also go over:
- How the Edgerank score has changed to make it harder to avoid paying for advertising
- The difference between boosting posts and creating advertisements
- What a good Facebook advertisement looks like
- The difference Pay Per Click and Pay Per Impression
- How to test an advertising strategy
This one-hour web seminar, How to Get the Best Results with Facebook Advertising, was presented by Joseph Havey on Thursday, May 22, 2014. Advertisements can take a Facebook community to the next level. This webinar will help ensure that users get the best results for their efforts.