Google Plus (or G+) recently became the second largest social network in the U.S., and yet it still seems as if no one is using it. Or are they? In reality, many online functions revolve around G+, including Google Reviews and YouTube. Should you go now and update your G+ profile, ensuring you add content each day? Not necessarily, but there are steps you can take to maximize the benefits G+ will offer you.
On August 14th Joseph Havey, Director of Social Media for the Triangle-based Shelten Media, LLC, a start-up company specializing in social media marketing, presented the free seminar, “How Do I Use Google Plus?” In this one-hour presentation Joseph covered the following:
- Why the social network is so large and what that means for you as a marketer.
- What G+ offers that other social media platforms do not.
- How a business can utilize the network’s advantages.
- What type of content is best suited for G+.
- Programs and apps that will help you manage your G+ presence.
You can listen to a complete recording of this presentation at aspeevents.webex.com. Select “View Event Recordings” in the top right corner. You can also download your own copy of the presentation by visiting our Web Seminar Archives.
For more in-depth training on Google Plus for Business, check out “Google Plus for Business: Getting Started.” This one-day, hands-on course will introduce you to the rich opportunities of Google’s social network and how to take advantage of them.