Have you thought about doing more mobile in your paid search campaigns? With the changes in Enhanced Campaigns a couple of years ago, the ability to have a true mobile-only campaign was no longer available. Mobile is becoming the way of the future – and that is also true with PPC.
This session was presented by Diane Pease on April 13th and covered best practices for setting up a mobile campaign, developing stellar mobile ad copy, and bidding on mobile.
What was covered in this web seminar:
• The art of setting up a mobile campaign correctly
• Creating strong mobile ad copy
• Understanding mobile landing pages and responsive design
• Best practices for mobile landing pages
• Mobile bidding strategies
• What’s the latest in mobile ad copy
Missed this web seminar? Find the slides & recording here.