On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 Stephen Norman-Scott presented the free web seminar “What’s New Web Seminar Series: October Google Updates.” This web seminar focused on the latest changes and updates Google made regarding SEO, Adwords and Analytics. With more than one billion searches per month in the U.S. alone, it’s imperative as marketers that we understand the constant changing technology and methodology that Google uses to provide us better search results.
One of the more common issues we see when talking to marketing directors, marketing managers and CMO’s is that there is a vast majority of marketers who are unaware of the amount of Google updates there are in a month and how they directly impact their marketing efforts.
Some specific areas that Stephen covered include:
- Penguin and Panda updates that affect SEO
- Why content is more and more important with SEO
- Google AdWord updates that allow you to get better paid results
- How to use the newest features in Adwords for better click through rates
- New Google Analytics features that help you make better decisions about your data
- How to use the newest features in Google Analytics to help track all marketing campaigns
- And more…
Selling is a wonderful profession when approached ethically, constructively and helpfully. It can be frustrating and complicated, or it can be very simple. It is not an accident that the top producers in the world of selling are at the top. It is also true that there are no born sales champions. Yes, some people have more talent than others. But, success in selling comes down to some basic fundamentals. Fundamentals, if taken action on consistently, will lead to success.
Listen to a recording of this web seminar in its entirety by clicking View Event Recordings (at the top right).