As part of our What’s New Web Seminar Series, this Latest Google Updates web seminar hosted by Jon Parks focused on the latest changes and updates Google made regarding SEO, Adwords and Analytics. With more than one billion searches per month in the U.S. alone, it’s imperative as marketers that we understand the constant changing technology and methodology that Google uses to provide us better search results.
One of the more common issues we see when talking to marketing directors, marketing managers and CMO’s is that there is a vast majority of marketers who are unaware of the amount of Google updates there are in a month and how they directly impact their marketing efforts.
On December 12th ASPE instructor, Jon Parks, presented the December Google Updates issue of our free What’s New web seminars series. Some specific areas that were covered included:
- Penguin and Panda updates that affect SEO
- Why content is more and more important with SEO
- Google AdWord updates that allow you to get better paid results
- How to use the newest features in Adwords for better click through rates
- New Google Analytics features that help you make better decisions about your data
- How to use the newest features in Google Analytics to help track all marketing campaigns
You can listen to a complete recording of this presentation at aspeevents.webex.com. Select “View Event Recordings” in the top right corner. You can also download the slides from this presentation by visiting our Web Seminar Archives.
Check out the ASPE Google Online Marketing Boot Camp for more tips. This Google training course will give you the knowledge and experience necessary to transform into a highly qualified online marketer.