The groundbreaking Internet Marketing Certificate program was designed and established to offer marketing professionals a recognizable and credible representation of his or her internet marketing knowledge and skill set. Through comprehensive, hands-on training courses that cover all aspects of digital and internet marketing, career marketers can earn this designation and separate themselves from their colleagues.
These industry-focused internet marketing training courses were built to ensure that credential holders have acquired real-world internet marketing skills through active participation in five hands-on training courses. Through public classroom or online virtual training sessions, the Executive Certificate in Internet Marketing offers a mapped curriculum that affords the marketing professional a full competency in all areas of internet marketing.
ASPE-ROI partnered with Saint Louis University's AACSB accredited John Cook School of Business to provide the continuing education Executive Certificate in Internet Marketing. This is the only University-recognized professional certificate program of its kind available for internet marketing.
Earn your credential in the classroom, or over the web with self-paced eLearning.
There are two different ways you can earn The Executive Certificate in Internet Marketing – in the classroom or with our web-based eLearning tool. You may not combine methods, and some classes are not available with the eLearning certificate.
Learn more about the eLearning Executive Certificate in Internet Marketing.
Certificate Program Details
- You must complete at least five courses to earn the certificate
- There are no prerequisites for entering the certificate program, but you must have experience in marketing or business
- Students may take courses in either physical classrooms or via the live, online, instructor-led virtual sessions offered by ASPE-ROI
- Students have up to three years from the start of their first class to complete the entire program
- You will receive a certificate of completion from Saint Louis University